1. The swelling of the product lid after heating is normal due to the expansion of the air inside the package. This swelling returns to normal after cooling. Inflate the product at normal temperature, is abnormal and It should be avoided.
2. If you heat several products together, make sure that their density does not damage the packaging of the underlying products.
1. Store in a cool and dry place.
2. Avoid colliding the can with sharp objects.
3. After opening the package, store it in the refrigerator and consume it for up to 24 hours. (It is better to cover the lid of the container or put it in a closed container).
4. Do not use opened, perforated or inflated containers and cans.